If you are looking for effective communication training for your business, look no further.
For the second consecutive year (2019 & 2020), Society of Human Resources Managers (SHRM) members have declared our “Assertive Communication & Conflict Management Seminar/Workshop” the #1 Business Professional Development Training in Northern New England.
If you are not 100% satisfied with our “HG® Assertive Communication & Conflict Management Seminar” we will return 100% of your investment!
To have this award-winning seminar/workshop at your workplace and/or location choice, please contact us today! You’ll be amazed at the quality and affordability of this offering!
- Distinguishing between passive, passive-aggressive, assertive, and aggressive behaviors
- Identifying personal/work situations and obstacles that challenge assertive behavior
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of your assertiveness style
- Identifying ways to reduce conflict
- Differentiating the verbal and nonverbal communication styles of men and women
- Listening and responding assertively to feedback and criticism
- Confidently handle disagreements, disappointments and inappropriate behavior
- Handle their own strong emotions and those of others
- Minimize misunderstandings and miscommunications
- Avoid dominating or taking advantage of others
- Defuse resentments with colleagues, customers and all other workplace relationships
- Conduct courageous conversations in an appropriate and timely fashion
- Set clear boundaries and expectations with others
- Minimize guilt when saying “No”
- Use conflict situations as opportunities to create positive change and better results
- Get needs met ethically and with the support of others